We are working on a brief document showing our commitment to our clients. What are your thoughts?
I would like your input:
Our Commitment to Clients
(Your Bill of Rights)
To the fullest extent permitted by law and our rules of attorney ethics we work to:
Knowing and Protecting You:
- Get to know you and your matter and learn what is important to you
- Always keep your best interest in mind
- We will be your fighter – and work hard for your position
Handling Your Matter
- Be competent and efficient in the matters we handle and recommend other professionals for issues we cannot efficiently help with
- Provide practical and pragmatic solutions – not just the solutions that are the best in “theory” but find and discussion solutions that balance real world issues like time and money.